Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any restrictions that are not allowed?
- We do not allow websites that contain Auto Downloader & Trojan / any kind of Virus / Malware.
- We do not allow websites that need to have a signup or similar Cost Per Action / CPA sites / Survey sites.
- We do not allow very heavy loading sites (more than 30 seconds), it can make visitors to close your website before they landed.
- We do not allow URL shortening link such as bit.ly or similar..
- We do not accept any Youtube, Vimeo or similar video streaming URL.
What is Organic Traffic?
For example if you would write in Google “Organic Traffic” keyword and click on our website, – that would make you an Organic Traffic visitor.
Is it safe for my website?
How to monitor the incoming Organic Traffic?
Please note that you must have Google Analytics codes set on your website before you order our Organic Traffic packages. Otherwise you may not get an accurate amount of visit / traffic calculation. We may not compensate nor be held responsible for any loss visit / traffic due to late recorded visit / traffic in your Google Analytics.
We only take claim of loss organic traffic from Google Analytics.
What happens if my website will go down due to the organic visits?
We strongly suggest if you gonna order more than 5,000/day you need to have at least a VPS or a Dedicated Server.
We will not be held responsible for replacing the ongoing traffic if your website goes down due to your website’s technical problem (could not hold the organic visit amount that you had ordered) after the campaign is running.