“Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat the mistakes” – a quotation that would fit well with nowadays SEO texts. Many tips for text creators, journalists, editors, and all other online visitors are dangerously outdated. So those who are still hoping for 100 poor quality, boring SEO articles will raise their ratings – should really look into SEO innovations.
So how do you start Google’s engines and create valuable content?
1. Choose the right keywords and use different variations
Website rankings are mostly determined by the keywords you select. To select the best keywords, make a preliminary list of them and open the Google Keyword Scheduler (Keyword Planner). Use keywords in your text that are searched at least 300 times a month. Be sure to use synonyms: combinations of words related to your key keywords (not just “gifts for women”, but “what is the best gift for a woman”, “gift ideas for women”, etc.). Keyword in articles should contain up to 2-3 percent – DO NOT SPAM!
But what if you’re really exhausted physically, mentally, and most of all emotionally? Here are some sources of motivation to prompt you in reaching the peak of accomplishment.
2. The ideal length for a perfect recording should be 1500 to 2000 words
Long content significantly outperforms short ones. In addition, the longer the texts on the site, the longer the time is spent searching for information by visitors. To create useful, comprehensive articles, find as much information on the subject as possible and write down everything that could be relevant to the reader in one text.
3. Create compelling meta titles and meta descriptions
Linking your site to specific keywords will give you more visitors.
Readers attention to meta descriptions (as well as record / article titles) is also attracted by names in titles when numbers are used, such as “5 tips on losing weight”, “10 most interesting travel routes”, and so on. If you noticed – this article is also starting with a number. You are here so probably it works.
4. Add links to authoritative sites, share your previous content
Ideally, you share links to sites that use different keywords than your keywords. This will help to strengthen the relationship with readers.
5. Organize SEO articles
Create articles using H tags, highlighting font, input, and conclusions, split content in different ways, add photos to your text, and more.
6. Create backlinks to the optimized articles
Remember that a specific article / page requires backlinks. If you analyze the best results for any keyword, you’ll notice that top-level results will be linked to a specific blog post.
How to further improve the quality of articles?
- Adjust existing content. The fastest way to improve your website’s ranking is to open up your existing articles and work with articles that lack Call to Action, with long and boring text blocks.
- Add video to articles. Do you have videos? Add them to blog posts – fast and valuable content that can instantly boost your site’s ranking.
- Publish articles by other professionals. Let other bloggers share articles on your blog: you “catch up” and publish the information as quickly as possible.
- Create as diverse content as possible. Maybe somebody from an acquaintance participates in an interesting conference? Ask them to write a short blog post that reflects the most interesting and valuable moments of readings. Event reviews attract influencers and add value to your articles.
- Case studies. Case studies provide great opportunities for valuable blog posts. By delivering affiliate brands, you will also increase the value of your blog posts.
So, to sum up, create as diverse and interesting content, use keyword variations, prioritize as long content as possible, remember meta descriptions, share links, add h tags to articles, subtitles, format your text, edit, and renew older texts. All these tools will help you create effective SEO content.